Our Amazing Team
Jessica Schwartz: Head Coach/Owner
- CrossFit Games Central Regional Individual Athlete 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 2019-2022 Wodapalooza, Granite Games, and Brazil CrossFit Sanctionals Individual Athlete
- Over 8 years of coaching experience, including: Kids, Gymnastics and Weightlifting Specialty classes, high school sports teams, and instructing 10,000+ group and personal training classes.
- MACC CrossFit Semifinals individual competitor
Coaching and competing are such a big part of my life. I enjoy sharing the gift of fitness and health with as many people as possible, because it has had such a positive impact on my life. Everyone deserves to have the best quality of life possible, and helping people reach their goals in life is so rewarding and satisfying because I can relate to that feeling of accomplishment.
I love meeting all different kinds of people, and being able to be a small part of their lives through fitness. Whoever it is and whatever their day looked like, I want that one hour of working out a day to be the best part of that person’s day - because it’s the best part of mine!
Joseph Schillaci: Coach/Owner
- CrossFit L1 and L2 Certified
- Olympic Weightlifting MAX Certified
- 8+ years of coaching experience, including: 60+ Masters program, Weightlifting specialty classes, Kid’s classes, head gym trainer in Illinois for over 3 years, and instructing 10,000+ group and personal training classes.
- 2x Granite Games competitor
I began my journey in fitness after I tore both of my ACL’s playing football in high school. With my dreams of playing football in college being over, a friend introduced me to CrossFit exercise as maybe something I could do instead. Competition is something I got into right away, and just a couple years later that passion led me to start coaching.
CrossFit exercise helped me discover my love for coaching, and showing people what they are capable of - even if they are fighting through or coming back from an injury. My mentality when I coach is to never set limits on what anyone is capable of doing. If the person you are coaching has your support and belief, then I truly believe the sky’s the limit!
Melissa Adamczewski: Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach
- Functional Mobility Correction Coach
- Over 4 years of coaching experience, including: Kids classes, weightlifting classes, bootcamp classes, high school sports teams, and instructing 5,000+ group and personal training classes.
“Passion changes everything. Find something that sets your soul on fire!”
My passion is helping others understand and know how good their bodies are designed to feel! Before becoming a coach, I used to believe that hobbling on a bum knee, or having back aches at 40 years old, was a part of life.
But, after helping hundreds of people get out of pain (myself included!), I know that dealing with daily aches and pains doesn’t have to be a normal part of life for anyone!
Come join my classes and allow me to help you feel pain-free and alive, and not just go through the motions of a life filled with daily aches and pains!
Start Today Feel Better Tomorrow
We know walking through the door is the hardest part. You take the first step and we’ll meet you where you are.